Monday, January 11, 2010

different this time

This pregancy is very different than my first two.  I am scared, nervous, and very cautiously excited.  I go back and forth about growing attached to the baby.

Sometimes I think I don't want to find out the sex.  I try not to get excited.  I don't want to grow attached, risk going through the same level of heartache. 

Other times I want to get attached as possible.  I think about getting a 3d sonogram and recording  it.  I would love to have that of Andrew.  I know Andrew was alive and well.  I felt him all of the time.  I would love to have that sonogram video so that others can see him alive as well.

All I do know is that pregnancy feel very different that the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!