Monday, October 12, 2009

the quote

Today I had a moving company over for a quote.  My house was a total mess.  I blamed it on getting ready to move and sorting through stuff.  That's totally not true.  It's a disaster in here, and would be if I were packing or not.  While in Katelyn's room, I said I have a 2 1/2 year old (who was at Aunt MK's house at the time) who likes to throw her clothes everywhere...that's why they were all out all over her room rather than in her drawers.  We then walked into Andrews room.  He said "oh, you have a son"?  I said yes and moved on. 

Here's proof that Katelyn likes to make a mess...


Here's proof that Katelyn likes to do her own hair...

1 comment:

  1. That top pic is one of my all time favorites of her. Hilarious! It's like she literally played until she could not keep her eyes open.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!