Saturday, October 10, 2009

holy moly!


What is with this blog world?  I started reading blogs after Andrew, when I would do anything to connect with mothers who understood.  I started following a few, especially ones who lost thier babies right around when I did.  As I've started clicking from link to link, I am amazed at this world known as blogging.  It's unreal!  Some of them even talk about thier IRL friends not knowing about thier blog.  It took me some time, but realized that IRL mean "in real life".  This is quite an adventure...and a great way to procrastinate.  Seriously, I need to go get some other stuff done...

Here's a picture taken almost exactly a year ago.  This is Katelyn wandering down Adams parents driveway in Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!