Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daycare Changes

I made the official change today with the preschool this afternoon.  Rther than going 4 (sometimes 5) days a week at daycare (paying for 5), we are now signed up part-time, 3 days a week, starting next week.

I feel like this will be a big change for us - my kids will finally get to spend more time at home and I get to be there with them.  I'm also hoping it gives me more time to do housework, my house is a mess and it drives me nuts, and more time to just sit around and play.  More moments like this...


and this

and this


Now I just have to ask one of my sisters if they can watch my kids on Monday, I have my next Dr. appt. and no daycare!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!