Saturday, May 29, 2010

June 9th

It's been an interesting month.  The closer I get to delivery, the more I think about being back at Fair Oaks Hospital.  My Doctors have been great.  For the past few weeks I have been going in every Monday for a checkup and stress test.  Every Thursday I have been going for a biophysical sonogram. 

I have an induction date of Weds, June 9th.  I will be 1 day shy of 37 weeks.  I hope my sanity can last that long.  It's hard being at this point, this close to full term.  I just want him out. 

This past Weds I was put on bed rest until my next appt.  I got home from work, felt crummy, and ended up throwing up.  I called the Dr, who asked Adam and I meet him at the hospital.  It was pretty strange, being back on the L&D wing.  When we left, Adam showed me the room where I delievered Andrew.  That room was just 2 doors down from where we were on Weds.  The door was closed, which is fine for me.  I just hope to God it's not because someone else was in there.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you as you get closer...definitely will be thinking of you on the 9th. Hoping that all continues to go as well as it can between now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!