Friday, March 26, 2010

Mount St Mary's

A couple of weekends ago Adam, Katelyn, and I went to Mount Saint Mary's for a basketball game. My 3 older sisters went to The Mount, and I did for a 1 1/2 years before transfering to JMU. I still like visiting, I think it's a beautiful campus. We got there early and had time to walk The Grotto. Apparently, I had no memory of The Grotto. All I remembered was the Virgin Mary that you can see from a distance.


So, the three of us walked the path that leads to the actual Grotto. It's a very spiritual place, you can't help but feel religious when you're there.  They have candles you can light inside The Grotto. We lit a candle for Andrew. It was actually pretty moving.




We then went to the Basketball game where Katelyn told me "mommy, you like basketball, I like hockey like daddy".   Even though it wasn't hockey, I think she still had a good time.  I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!