Thursday, February 18, 2010

21 week appt

I had an appointment yesterday morning. The routine monthly checkup. They did all of the regular checkup stuff, like weight and blood pressure. Then she did some non-routine stuff.  She ran another full set of cultures, the ones they run at 12 weeks (plus some extras – 14 total tests). I’m most interested to hear if I’m GPS negative or positive. I’ll find out next Monday. I always feel so much better after an appointment. They’re checkpoints for me. Okay, I made it to this point. Things look good. Now to make it to the next appointment. My Dr is amazing too, really understanding of my situation. In fact, she spent a lot of time at this appointment asking about depression and anxiety. How I thought I was doing emotionally, and how Adam thinks I’m doing. Overall, I think I’m doing pretty good at this point. Ask me again when I’m in the third trimester.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a giggle, like I did, to see the error of GPS instead of GBS in your post! I wish GBS had never been a problem for you and your son, as I wish it hadn't affected my daughter too... but reading GPS gave me a giggle... I pray you continue to recieve peace in the "direction" of the path the Lord has you on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend here who is due.. 1 week before you.. so I talk to your baby via her tummy (I don't tell her that..) Just telling him how beautiful he is and how precious to be a rainbow baby. Thinking of you and hoping for you and praying for you and loving that you are doing so good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!