Saturday, January 2, 2010

my little beach bum

It makes me happy that my daughter loves the beach as much as I do.  She tells us all the time "I want to go to beach house". 

There's something about the beach that brings me a sense of peace.  The coast, standing right there on the edge of land and water, gives me such a visual of God's wonder.  It helps me remember that there is a greater power, something that makes the world work.  I need that reminder these days. 

So, today we came to Bethany.  As soon as we got to town, Katelyn and I wanted to head to the beach.  Granted it was 30 degrees and windy, we still had fun.  I love my little beach bum.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!