Saturday, October 24, 2009

packing packing packing

We are packing up our house this weekend.  All of it in one weekend.  That's not fun.  Katelyn spent the night at grandmom and granddads last night and will be heading to K's tonight.  She's called a few times and said "Hi mommy, I talk to daddy peas".  I say "do you want to talk to me?"  She says "I talk to daddy peas".  It's okay, I know she loves me.

We packed up Andrews room this morning.  It was the first room we did.  I had Adam come sit with me and we looked at each outfit that was hanging in the closet.  I took all of his special stuff and loaded it in a bin to take with me to my parents house.  I don't want to put it in storage, I need it all close to me.

I best get back to packing.  I came downstairs to take a break and watch some of the Purdue game.  Go Boilers!  Apparently I'm not the only one in the house wanting to take a break and watch Purdue.  There's an empty bowl of popcorn and an empty glass where Adam was sitting. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure this AM was hard packing up Andrew's room. I'm glad you decided to bring some of his stuff to mom/dad's if it will bring you comfort. This whole "move thing" has been such an enormous stress for you & Adam that I think you'll feel so much better once you're totally outta there. Then you can focus on moving closer to "K"!!!! I'm proud of you....for EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to everything MK said except moving closer to HER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually AM, she will be closer to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Even if you don't have an account, you can still leave a comment. Just choose the "anonymous" from the dropdown menu. If you do it that way, please be sure to include your name in the actual comment. Thanks!